Virtual Durgotsav 2020
Keeping in mind the health of our members the top priority, this year we will bring Durga Pujo to your homes, VIRTUALLY! Together we will seek blessings from Ma Durga to banish the demon of COVID 19.
We wholeheartedly invite you to BA-DFW’s virtual Durga Pujo on October 23rd & 24th. We will also have our Bijoya Celebration on October 31st.
We have reserved a safe venue where we will invite Durga Maa with Dhaak and Shankh in a beautiful Pandal. We will be performing 2 full days of Pujo and live stream the Pujo through “Funasia FAN App” (You can download this App “Free” of cost from Apple and Android store). You can also watch the program via the Funasia website portal (Please find the details of watching the programs through Funasia website below).We will also be bringing to you a tastefully curated set of programs by our local cultural talents. Last but not the least, we are bringing to you an enthralling line up of Professional Guest Artists streamed from their studios in West Bengal. Get ready to enjoy the best musical, dance and recitation programs this year brought directly to your doorsteps.
Options for watching the Virtual Pujo, Anjali, Aarati, Dhunuchi Naach and Local Cultural Programs:
- Download the “Free” Funasia FAN App from Android or Apple store.
- Watch the entire programming in the App.
- Open the https://www.funasia.net/ website from your browser in your laptop/desktop.
- At the top header section, click on “WATCH & LISTEN”.
- It will open https://funasia.streann.com/live/ in a new window automatically for you.
- Click on “Live Channels” at the top.
- At 6:30 pm cst on Friday, Oct 23rd, you will find another Live channel for BADFW program streaming here.
- Click on the channel and enjoy.
- You do not need to create any account or share personal details to enjoy the show.
Please support our efforts through your generous contributions to make this happen.